Trade Marketing Executive
- L’Oréal Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 19 Feb 2019
1. Accelerate the sustainable growth & profitability for assigned channels:
- Lead the translation and execution of the Commercial strategy into impactful trade programmes of assigned channel, respecting and tracking budget and commercial targets.
- Work out monthly Account Planning and forecast for assigned channel.
- Ensure sales team to execute the most efficient Joint Business Plan (JBP) and trade spends.
- Prepare input for brand and build incremental sales volume
- Allocate promotion volume to specific channel.
- Lead scheme proposal and execution, and the communication to internal and external stakeholders on the scheme
- Conduct ROI and post-promotion evaluation for key promotion schemes or key trade program of assigned channel.
- Identify trade spend opportunities and allocate funds for each sector while analysing risks.
- Support Trade Marketing Manager of manage Gross-to-Net by indicated channels/customers.
- Support Trade Marketing Manager to implement, monitor and improve processes to deliver sale target.
- Key user of internal operation Trade process & IT tools to deliver high qualitative & efficient execution.
- Bachelor degree.
- At least 1 years working experience in FMCG.
- Ability to work with people across various functions and levels.
- Ownership, Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure.
- Good computer skill (Excel).
About L’Oréal Vietnam
For more than a century, L’Oréal have devoted their energy and their competencies solely to one business: beauty. They have chosen to offer their expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. L’Oréal are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly. Established since 2007, L’Oréal Vietnam’s vision is to be the No.1 Beauty Company in Vietnam market by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of Vietnamese consumers’ beauty needs and desires