Key Account Executive
- L’Oréal Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Feb 2019
Sales tasks & Customer management:
- Achieve the sales targets for both Vichy & La Roche Posay (monthly & quarterly)
- Achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives given
- Help clients to develop their own business (sell through, digital activities: face book post, website visibility, livestream, mini game, optimize seasonality & festive to upsell online & offline, in-store merchandising etc...)
- Train the beauty store staff on basic knowledge on Vichy/La Roche Posay products, skin routine and skin knowledge, content face book post, online banners.
- Work closely with buyer, headquarter for all things happen with Vichy/La Roche Posay (listing, price & promotion campaigns, trade term...), discuss & plan big campaigns & forecast stock to deliver target.
- To make recommendations to line manager for improvements for promotional activities
- Running the analysis to understand the Sales In/Sales Out/Stock/ Customer demographic online & offline decisions on the sales and profits and refining the strategy
- Identifying & acquire new potential customers
Derma-Advisor (DA) Management:
- Manage DA to reach monthly sell out target: set target sellout for DA, to ensure the right implementation of the high-level strategy
- Follow up daily activities and develop DA’s selling & planning skills
- Build Team spirit, motivate, lead, and coach DA’s
- Daily coaching DA on field
- Align with training team for DA training class.
- Strong passion and good knowledge in Health & Beauty Category in Vietnam. 2-3 years in Ecommerce preferred.
- Willing to learn & learn new thing quickly
- Analytical skills to drive P&L and category performance analysis
- Excellent at MS Word, Excel, Power Point
About L’Oréal Vietnam
For more than a century, L’Oréal have devoted their energy and their competencies solely to one business: beauty. They have chosen to offer their expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. L’Oréal are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly. Established since 2007, L’Oréal Vietnam’s vision is to be the No.1 Beauty Company in Vietnam market by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of Vietnamese consumers’ beauty needs and desires