Assistant Product Manager - NYX
- L’Oréal Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Jan 2019
1/ Marketing lead including Digital - Social:
- Plan & implement marketing calendar & plans including launching new products & driving core business
- Develop & drive for Digital- Social excellence of the brand in coordination with Zone Digital team & Local Digital team
- Develop & drive marketing activities (offline & online) to enhance brand awareness & customer experience at store as Professional Artistry Brand.
- Develop & drive for partnership with relevant parties to acquire consumers & reinforce brand image of Professional Artistry (Makeup/Beauty community, KOLs, beauty bloggers, etc...)
- Keep track of competitors for benchmarking & actions needed.
2/ E-commerce lead:
- Define particular strategy & actions per platform
- Mainly in charge of sales growth per platform to achieve target (30-35% volume contribution)
- Coordinate with e-distributor & internal E-commerce team to achieve target
- 2- 3 years of experience as ABM in Beauty Retail (Cosmetic/ Fashion), FMCG or Agency.
- Quick learner. Flexible to adapt.
- Independently member & practical team player to drive for results
- Digital- Social native. Hunger towards E-commerce.
- Good English including verbal & written
- Sense of Professional Beauty is preferred
About L’Oréal Vietnam
For more than a century, L’Oréal have devoted their energy and their competencies solely to one business: beauty. They have chosen to offer their expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. L’Oréal are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly. Established since 2007, L’Oréal Vietnam’s vision is to be the No.1 Beauty Company in Vietnam market by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of Vietnamese consumers’ beauty needs and desires